Time, once again, for another fully photocopiable, full lesson plan!
This week it is a wild animals lesson. Teach your classes 20 wild animals and then the four habitats they live in.
The lesson plan (in PDF format) includes;
- Teachers Notes (to help you know what to do with every activity),
- Animal Flashcards (to introduce the 20 animals),
- Treasure Hunt Answer Sheets (place these outside the classroom),
- Treasure Hunt Student Sheets (use in conjunction with the answer sheets and let the students find the names for all the animals and write them down),
- Dominoes (have your students match the pictures and words),
- A Board Game (so your students can name the animals),
- Top Score (use in place of the board game, or use once you have introduced the habitats),
- Habitats Flashcards (introduce the four habitats),
- Habitats Dice (you will need to make it, or let your students make one each, before using it to practice the habitats),
- Habitats Sort (cut up the names of the animals and have your students sort the animals into their respective habitats),
- Habitats Worksheet (as final consolidation of what animals live in the habitats).
It consists of about 20/21 pages, so is a little paper heavy but it does include everything you need for a fun and engaging lesson!