Grammar Collection - Prepositions of Time Sentence Maker Cards


Grammar Collection - Prepositions of Time Sentence Maker Cards

The number of times you must have heard a student say something along the lines of "I went on holiday in last year..." is, I am sure, almost too many to count.

Prepositions of Time are important and something few students get right, 100% of the time. You can practice them, with your class, with the Sentence Maker Cards. Simply print and cut them and then separate them into times and places piles. Have students choose one card from each pile and make a sentence.
 
They might, for example, get "Visit my aunt" and "Summer" they can they make the sentence "I visit my aunt in the summer" or "I visited my aunt in the summer". You can, of course, choose the tense you want them to use.