Update, Works in Progress and General News!

Welcome back to the ever expanding world of Matt-erials!

Thank you for all your page views, the one comment and lots of feedback from those I work with!

I am, as you may have noticed, creating various activities all the time and I try (when I have a spare minute or two not taken up by a busy teaching schedule) to upload as many of them as I can. I also have a number of projects in the pipeline, some will take longer than others but here is a brief outline of what to expect in the coming weeks and months;

  • Choose the Animal
  • Hangman
  • Shark Attack
  • Paper, Scissors, Stone (or Rock, Paper, Scissors if you are so inclined)
  • What's Behind the Door?
  • Horse Race
  • Call Me, Maybe?
  • Who Let the Dogs Out!
  • Build-A-Santa (this will be an almost entire lesson with a Christmassy theme)
  • Creature Readers (a series aimed at helping younger learners read using the alphabet, letter sounds and simple words)
  • Edmond the English Elephant (this will appear sometime in the distant future and is a set of video based lessons and worksheet looking at colours, family members, jobs, transport and a few others besides.
Thanks again for everything and I hope you'll all pass on the word (a fitting pun for ESL I thought)!