Animals and Habitats Top Score

Here's another top score game. Simply have the students in pairs (you may need to play a game of Students Vs. Teacher first as a demonstration) with a board and a dice.

When it is the students turn they produce the language "a ... lives in/on the/a ...". If they are correct they can role the dice and record their score. Again, the highest score wins the game.

Habitats; Forest, Jungle, Ocean, Lake, Desert, Plain, Mountains and Snow and Ice (or Arctic/Antarctic).

Animal; Bear, Penguin, Whale, Dolphin, Panda, Kangaroo, Shark, Camel, Bat, Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Polar Bear, Deer, Flamingo and Ostrich. 

(If you like the game but the animal and habitats are wrong for the course/level you are teaching, feel free to drop me a line and I can provide the original for you to edit or I can edit it myself (if you provide me with the language needed)